Today, the rate of change is increasing. Program managers are continually challenged with requirements for better efficiency, new regulations, new product and market development and market share increase. They are asked to deliver a larger number of results in a shorter amount of time. All these are to be achieve with less resources and under continuous pressure for cost decrease. Companies are finding it ever more difficult to respond dynamically to market opportunities, shifts and fluctuations while keeping a high level of efficiency and effectiveness in their planning sourcing & procurement and distribution operations.
Our teams can assist with proven analysis which includes assessment, strategy, process modeling, network design, risk analysis and optimization. Specific services that we offer include:
- Supply Chain Visioning and Strategy. We help you answer these questions: How can better supply chain management impact our bottom line? How will each improvement positively impact the business as a whole? We begin with the end in mind, and ensure that your overall business objectives are being properly supported by the supply chain.
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution. We help you plot who is responsible for each aspect of the supply chain in order to make your improvement goals happen. We give you the best tactical solutions to implement.
- Competitive Benchmarking. We offer you a vision for success by comparing your supply chain measurements with others in – and outside of – your industry. We find out how you compare, so that we know where to focus in bringing a competitive advantage to you through supply chain improvements.
- Network Modeling. From buying and making goods, to distributing and selling them, we help you achieve customer intimacy by figuring out the best locations for your supply base.
- Process Modeling. We study your current supply chain model and tell you where duplicity and waste can be eliminated. We work with you to streamline your supply chain operation to bring savings to your company’s bottom line.
- Performance Measurement. We identify the best tracking methodology for your supply chain, and use it to recommend changes – some incremental and some widespread – for continuous improvement.