Since the company’s founding, Allied has been dedicated to engineering excellence, delivering quality, safe, reliable and context-sensitive engineering and design solutions that meet our client’s requirements and provide long-term benefits to communities and the environment.
Allied’s team of professionals includes civil, structural, traffic, mechanical and electrical engineers with experience in design-bid-build and design-build projects. We are able to ensure responsiveness to local conditions while providing clients with the technical resource base and rapid response capability of a large organization.
The majority of the company’s revenue is derived from complete engineering services for municipal wastewater collection and treatment systems. Thus, we have extensive experience in planning, funding programs, feasibility studies, alternatives analysis, permitting processes, detailed design, and construction phase services.
Our engineers are keenly aware that the systems must meet the client’s requirements, while being readily constructible and easy to operate and maintain.
Services provided include:
- Master Wastewater Planning Studies
- Demographic Analysis
- Wastewater Re-Use Studies
- Utility Rate Studies
- Utility Valuation Studies
- Impact Fee Studies
- Waste Characterization and Treatability Studies
- Feasibility Studies and Alternative Process Analyses
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Expansion Design
- Lift Station Design
- Wastewater Collection and Pumping System Design
- Preparation of Municipal Wastewater Discharge Permit applications
- “Gray Water” / “Purple Pipe” Design for Wastewater Re-use
- Surveying Services
- Construction Phase Services