Safety Operations Position
The Allied Companies has an immediate opening for Safety Professional with Construction experience to join Allied Program Management Team. This position is located Mid-Atlantic Region – Washington, DC. The individual selected will have a proven track record as Project Safety Manager on large scale, complex construction and renovation projects. We want Individuals who have CSP (Certified Safety Professional) with CHST (Construction Health & Safety Technician) a plus. Individual must have Job Safety Analysis and lockout/tagout experience. This is a full-time opportunity and successful candidate will have 8 -15 years of operations and management experience with a proven track record of strong leadership, organization, and project management skills as well as effective communication skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct Job Safety Analysis
- Ensure that Client processes and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Ensure applicable regulatory and contract safety requirements are fulfilled
- Conduct job-site inspections, audits and assessments
- Act as a liaison to subcontractors and owners to address job-site safety & health efforts
- Develop and conduct all levels of environmental, health and safety training
- Conduct site safety orientation and OSHA 10 HR training for new employees
- Oversee and lead incident and accident investigations
- Manage safety awareness and project Accident Prevention programs
- Development and Implementation of Accident Prevention Programs
Salary range will be up to $ 135K based on experience and background. Position will include competitive fringe benefits with some relocation support.